CSIMarket
 
Rr Donnelley and Sons Co  (RRD)
Other Ticker:  
 
 

Rr Donnelley And Sons Co's Customers Performance

RRD

 
RRD's Source of Revenues Rr Donnelley And Sons Co's Customers have recorded an increase in their cost of revenue by 10.49 % in the 3 quarter 2020 year on year, sequentially costs of revenue were trimmed by -43.84 %, for the same period Rr Donnelley And Sons Co revnue deteriorated by -26.44 % year on year, sequentially revenue grew by 2.5 %.

List of RRD Customers




Rr Donnelley And Sons Co's Customers have recorded an increase in their cost of revenue by 10.49 % in the 3 quarter 2020 year on year, sequentially costs of revenue were trimmed by -43.84 %, for the same period Rr Donnelley And Sons Co revnue deteriorated by -26.44 % year on year, sequentially revenue grew by 2.5 %.

List of RRD Customers


   
Customers Net Income grew in Q3 by Customers Net margin grew to
44.75 % 33.98 %



Rr Donnelley And Sons Co's Customers, Q3 2020 Revenue Growth By Industry
Customers in Broadcasting Media & Cable TV Industry      41.02 %
Customers in Print Media & Newspaper Publishing Industry -7.34 %   
Customers in Communications Equipment Industry      73.35 %
Customers in Software & Programming Industry      3.52 %
Customers in Natural Gas Utilities Industry    
     
• Customers Valuation • Segment Rev. Growth • Segment Inc. Growth • Customers Mgmt. Effect.


Rr Donnelley And Sons Co's Comment on Sales, Marketing and Customers



The Company’s products are distributed to end-users through the U.S. or foreign postal services, through retail channels, electronically or by direct shipment to customer facilities. Through its logistics operations, the Company manages the distribution of most customer products printed by the Company in the U.S. and Canada to maximize efficiency and reduce costs for customers.

Postal costs are a significant component of many customers’ cost structures and postal rate changes can influence the number of pieces that the Company’s customers are willing to print and mail. The United States Postal Service (“USPS”) increased postage rates across all classes of mail by approximately 2.6%, on average. Under the 2006 Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act, it had been anticipated that postage would increase annually by an amount equal to or slightly less than the Consumer Price Index (the “CPI”). However, on December 24, 2013, the Postal Regulatory Commission (the “PRC”) approved the USPS Board of Governors’ request under the Exigency Provision in the applicable law for price increases of 4.3%. The exigent rate increase was implemented in addition to a 1.7% rate increase, equal to the CPI, for total price increases of 6.0%, on average, across all mail categories, effective January 26, 2014. According to the PRC’s ruling, the USPS must develop a plan by May 1, 2014 to phase out the exigent rate increase once it has produced the revenue justified by the request. As a leading provider of print logistics and among the largest mailers of standard mail in the U.S., the Company works closely with its customers and the USPS to offer innovative products and services to minimize postage costs. While the Company does not directly absorb the impact of higher postal rates on its customers’ mailings, demand for products distributed through the U.S. or foreign postal services is expected to be impacted by changes in postal rates.

The USPS defaulted on two mandatory payments for the funding of retiree health benefits. The USPS announced that these defaults were not expected to impact mail services. However, the USPS is continuing to pursue its previously announced plans to restructure its mail delivery network, including the closure of many post office facilities.

Mail delivery services through the USPS accounted for approximately 46% of the Company’s logistics revenues. The impact to the Company of the USPS’s restructuring plans, many of which require legislative action, cannot currently be estimated.
Customers
No customer accounted for 10% or more of the Company’s consolidated net sales.


Rr Donnelley And Sons Co's Comment on Sales, Marketing and Customers


The Company’s products are distributed to end-users through the U.S. or foreign postal services, through retail channels, electronically or by direct shipment to customer facilities. Through its logistics operations, the Company manages the distribution of most customer products printed by the Company in the U.S. and Canada to maximize efficiency and reduce costs for customers.

Postal costs are a significant component of many customers’ cost structures and postal rate changes can influence the number of pieces that the Company’s customers are willing to print and mail. The United States Postal Service (“USPS”) increased postage rates across all classes of mail by approximately 2.6%, on average. Under the 2006 Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act, it had been anticipated that postage would increase annually by an amount equal to or slightly less than the Consumer Price Index (the “CPI”). However, on December 24, 2013, the Postal Regulatory Commission (the “PRC”) approved the USPS Board of Governors’ request under the Exigency Provision in the applicable law for price increases of 4.3%. The exigent rate increase was implemented in addition to a 1.7% rate increase, equal to the CPI, for total price increases of 6.0%, on average, across all mail categories, effective January 26, 2014. According to the PRC’s ruling, the USPS must develop a plan by May 1, 2014 to phase out the exigent rate increase once it has produced the revenue justified by the request. As a leading provider of print logistics and among the largest mailers of standard mail in the U.S., the Company works closely with its customers and the USPS to offer innovative products and services to minimize postage costs. While the Company does not directly absorb the impact of higher postal rates on its customers’ mailings, demand for products distributed through the U.S. or foreign postal services is expected to be impacted by changes in postal rates.

The USPS defaulted on two mandatory payments for the funding of retiree health benefits. The USPS announced that these defaults were not expected to impact mail services. However, the USPS is continuing to pursue its previously announced plans to restructure its mail delivery network, including the closure of many post office facilities.

Mail delivery services through the USPS accounted for approximately 46% of the Company’s logistics revenues. The impact to the Company of the USPS’s restructuring plans, many of which require legislative action, cannot currently be estimated.
Customers
No customer accounted for 10% or more of the Company’s consolidated net sales.








RRD's vs. Customers, Data

(Revenue and Income for Trailing 12 Months, in Millions of $, except Employees)



COMPANY NAME MARKET CAP REVENUES INCOME EMPLOYEES
Rr Donnelley and Sons Co 183 5,389 -169 68,000
News Corporation 10,597 15,870 -10,094 0
Gannett Co Inc 517 2,295 -727 31,250
The New York Times Company 8,238 1,783 158 3,588
Qualcomm Inc 180,182 23,531 5,198 33,000
Time Warner Inc. 91,303 50,198 3,691 34,000
TRIBUNE COMPANY 0 0 0 0
The E w Scripps Company 1,259 1,727 35 2,100
Meredith Corporation 893 2,817 -420 3,500
Adobe Inc 217,784 12,635 5,319 12,499
Microsoft Corporation 1,624,008 147,114 47,496 118,000
Cablevision Systems Corp 0 6,232 466 13,656
Fox Corporation 19,230 12,303 1,062 20,500
Gl Brands, Inc. 27 4 -26 6
Acco Brands Corporation 841 1,794 85 5,020
Veritiv Corporation 371 7,659 -1 8,800
Rosetta Stone inc 723 189 -19 992
SUBTOTAL 2,155,973 286,152 52,223 286,911


       
Economy


Advance Monthly Sales

Consumer Price Index CPI

Producer Price Index PPI

Retail Inventories

Personal Income

Gross Domestic Product GDP

Money Supply

Industrial Production

Productivity

Employment Situation

US International Trade

Factory Orders

Durable Goods

Construction Spending

Housing Starts

Vehicle Unit Sales

Stocks


Event Calendar

USNA's Profile

Stock Price

USNA's Financials

Business Description

Fundamentals

Charts & Quotes

USNA's News

Suppliers

USNA's Competitors

Customers & Markets

Economic Indicators

USNA's Growth

Company Segments

Screening


Stock Performance

Growth Rates

Profitability

Valuation

Dividend

Financial Strength

Efficiency

Largest Companies

Management Effectivness

Industries


At a Glance

Performance

Growth Rates

Profitability

Valuation

Financial Strength

Markets


At a Glance

Stocks

Indices

Sectors & Industries

Financials

Commodities

Currencies

News


At a Glance

Stocks

Economy

Industries

Other

Help


Sitemap

Advertise

About us

Glossary


Financial Terms

Technical Analysis

Fundamental Analysis

Energy Terms

Manufacturing Terms

Transportation Terms

Health Care

Insurance Terms

Economy Terms

Hotel & Leisure Terms

CSIMarket Company, Sector, Industry, Market Analysis, Stock Quotes, Earnings, Economy, News and Research.  Free Stock Market News Feeds
   Copyright © 2021 CSIMarket, Inc. All rights reserved. This site uses cookies to make your browsing experince better. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy - UPDATED (Read about our Privacy Policy)

Intraday data delayed per exchange requirements. All quotes are in local exchange time. Intraday data delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, and other exchanges. Fundamental and financial data for Stocks, Sector, Industry, and Economic Indicators provided by CSIMarket.com
CSIMarket.com 1500 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071