CSIMarket
Company Name or Ticker Symbol
Search for other Categories
 
     
Autozone Inc  (AZO)
Other Ticker:  
 
    Sector  Retail    Industry Automotive Aftermarket
   Industry Automotive Aftermarket
   Sector  Retail
 

EARNINGS REPORT by CSIMarket

Decline in Earnings while Sales Grew


decrease font size NEWS BETA Increase font size

Autozone Inc announced forth quarter 2018 operating surplus of $591.239 millions



Sales growth of 1.31 %, could not prevent income contraction of -1.37 % in the forth quarter 2018, compare to same quarter a year ago. Sales were at $3.56 billions and eps at $15.17.

In comparison to previous quarter income per share increased by 13.03 % from $13.42 per share and Sales surged by 33.78 % from $2.66 billions.

Net income of $400 millions in the forth quarter 2018 fell by -7.75 % from $434 millions in the corresponding period a year before. Autozone Inc shifted it's focus on improving sales in the forth quarter 2018, as a result net margin eased to 11.25%.

Continuing with Autozone Inc's forth quarter 2018 report, company pointed out increase in: Total domestic stores 5,141.00 up 3.15 %, Square footage (thuosands) 33,515.00 up 3.3 %, Square footage per store 6,587.00 up 0.24 %, Total stores chainwide 5,582.00 up 3.54 %, Sales per Avg. Store (thousands $) 564.00 up 2.36 %, Sales per square foot ($) 86.00 up 2.38 %.
Explaining results, Automotive Aftermarket company told, that it saw rise in: Stores with commercial sales 4,141.00 gain by 7.7 %, Total stores in Mexico 441.00 gain by 9.7 %. Looking into financial results for the fiscal year 2018, Autozone Inc reported Sales of $11.22 billions and net income of $1.34 billions.

Automotive Aftermarket Company explained also, that Income per share increased by 10.66 % to $48.77 per share from $44.07 in the previous fiscal year, while Sales increased by 3.05 % from $10.89 billions a year ago.

Autozone Inc is expected to report next financial results on December 10, 2018.
Stocks
Economy
Industries
Other AZO's Earnings Reports

Autozone Inc reported third quarter 2018 earnings

Autozone Inc reported second quarter 2017 earnings

Autozone Inc reported first quarter 2017 earnings

     
       
Economy


Advance Monthly Sales

Consumer Price Index CPI

Producer Price Index PPI

Retail Inventories

Personal Income

Gross Domestic Product GDP

Money Supply

Industrial Production

Productivity

Employment Situation

US International Trade

Factory Orders

Durable Goods

Construction Spending

Housing Starts

Vehicle Unit Sales

Stocks


Event Calendar

AERO's Profile

Stock Price

AERO's Financials

Business Description

Fundamentals

Charts & Quotes

AERO's News

Suppliers

AERO's Competitors

Customers & Markets

Economic Indicators

AERO's Growth

Company Segments

Screening


Stock Performance

Growth Rates

Profitability

Valuation

Dividend

Financial Strength

Efficiency

Expectations

Management Effectivness

Glossary


Financial Terms

Technical Analysis

Fundamental Analysis

Energy Terms

Manufacturing Terms

Transportation Terms

Health Care

Insurance Terms

Economy Terms

Hotel & Leisure Terms

Industries


At a Glance

Performance

Growth Rates

Profitability

Valuation

Financial Strength

Markets


At a Glance

Stocks

Indices

Sectors & Industries

Financials

Commodities

Currencies

News


At a Glance

Stocks

Economy

Industries

Other

Help


Sitemap

Advertise

About us

CSIMarket Company, Sector, Industry, Market Analysis, Stock Quotes, Earnings, Economy, News and Research.  Free Stock Market News Feeds
   Copyright © 2018 CSIMarket, Inc. All rights reserved. This site uses cookies to make your browsing experince better. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy - UPDATED (Read about our Privacy Policy)

Intraday Data provided by Barchart and subject to terms of use. To view Intraday Stock Data Java must be installed. Java content may be prohibited by the security software, to see the stock quotes, choose "allow content from this page" option. Stock Price, historical and current end-of-day data provided by eoddata. Intraday data delayed per exchange requirements. S&P/Dow Jones Indices (SM) from Barchart and Eoddata. All quotes are in local exchange time. Intraday data delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, and other exchanges. Fundamental and financial data for Stocks, Sector, Industry, and Economic Indicators provided by CSIMarket.com
CSIMarket.com 1500 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071