CSIMarket
 
Gap Inc  (GPS)
Other Ticker:  
 
    Sector  Retail    Industry Retail Apparel
   Industry Retail Apparel
   Sector  Retail
 

Gap Inc's Suppliers Performance

GPS's Supply Chain

 
GPS Costs vs Sales of Suppliers Growth Gap Inc's Suppliers recorded increase in sales by 9.83 % year on year in Q3 2022, sequentially sales grew by 1.24 %, Gap Inc's cost of sales deteriorated by % year on year, sequentially cost of sales grew by 0.12 % in Q3.

More on GPS Suppliers




Gap Inc's Suppliers recorded an increase in sales by 9.83 % year on year in Q3 2022, sequentially sales grew by 1.24 %, Gap Inc recorded increase in cost of sales by 10.87 % year on year, sequentially cost of sales grew by 0.12 % in Q3.

More on GPS Suppliers




Gap Inc's Comment on Supply Chain


We purchase private label and non-private label merchandise from over 1,000 vendors. Our vendors have factories in about 40 countries. No vendor accounted for more than 5 percent of the dollar amount of our purchases. Of our merchandise purchased, approximately 98 percent of purchases, by dollar value, were from factories outside the United States, while the remaining 2 percent of all purchases were from domestic factories. Approximately 28 percent of our purchases, by dollar value, were from factories in China. Product cost increases or events causing disruption of imports from China or other foreign countries, including the imposition of additional import restrictions or vendors potentially failing due to political, financial, or regulatory issues, could have an adverse effect on our operations. Substantially all of our foreign purchases of merchandise are negotiated and paid for in U.S. dollars.

Gap Inc's Comment on Supply Chain


We purchase private label and non-private label merchandise from over 1,000 vendors. Our vendors have factories in about 40 countries. No vendor accounted for more than 5 percent of the dollar amount of our purchases. Of our merchandise purchased, approximately 98 percent of purchases, by dollar value, were from factories outside the United States, while the remaining 2 percent of all purchases were from domestic factories. Approximately 28 percent of our purchases, by dollar value, were from factories in China. Product cost increases or events causing disruption of imports from China or other foreign countries, including the imposition of additional import restrictions or vendors potentially failing due to political, financial, or regulatory issues, could have an adverse effect on our operations. Substantially all of our foreign purchases of merchandise are negotiated and paid for in U.S. dollars.


GPS's Suppliers Net profit fell by GPS's Suppliers Net margin fell in Q3 to
-68.15 % 4.33 %


Gap Inc's Suppliers Sales Growth in Q3 2022 by Industry

Suppliers from Apparel, Footwear & Accessories Industry      8.02 %
Suppliers from Personal & Household Products Industry      1.33 %
Suppliers from Property & Casualty Insurance Industry      9 %
Suppliers from Real Estate Investment Trusts Industry      30.57 %
Suppliers from Blank Checks Industry      15.42 %
Suppliers from Professional Services Industry      13.55 %
     
• GPS Suppliers Valuation • GPS Suppliers Mgmt. Effect.





GPS's vs. Suppliers, Data

(Revenue and Income for Trailing 12 Months, in Millions of $, except Employees)



COMPANY NAME MARKET CAP REVENUES INCOME EMPLOYEES
Gap Inc 4,831.20 13,028.00 -866.00 129,000
Accenture Plc 177,110.88 62,376.95 7,031.82 510,500
Avery Dennison Corporation 15,708.31 8,674.10 752.10 30,000
Berkshire Hathaway Inc 498,855.52 295,722.00 -481.00 0
Columbia Sportswear Company 5,698.44 3,424.35 342.71 5,978
Coty Inc 8,698.49 5,322.70 173.30 10,600
Carter s Inc 3,163.06 4,499.92 318.51 16,800
Crocs inc 7,566.36 3,196.45 557.28 5,400
Deckers Outdoor Corp 11,380.14 3,413.83 1,009.36 3,500
Delta Apparel Inc 83.97 442.86 22.73 7,400
Guess Inc 1,526.57 2,669.50 134.72 13,500
Iconix Brand Group Inc 99.63 104.26 24.62 137
Ironclad Performance Wear Corp 6.43 24.99 -2.97 40
Innovative Designs Inc. 8.38 0.28 -0.37 5
J Crew Group Inc 0.00 2,526.94 -160.37 15,300
Centric Brands Inc. 0.00 2,146.52 -274.16 588
Levi Strauss and Co 7,180.35 6,168.60 569.10 0
LIZ CLAIBORNE, INC. 0.00 0.00 0.00 500
Lululemon Athletica Inc 39,732.85 7,467.79 1,169.49 11,000
Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp 4,794.77 3,856.12 204.37 0
Ncr Corp 3,797.92 7,869.00 140.00 30,200
Nike Inc 200,528.17 49,107.00 5,634.00 75,400
Oxford Industries inc 1,891.97 1,276.77 159.67 5,500
Perry Ellis International, Inc 419.29 880.67 49.88 2,700
Public Storage 52,778.50 4,017.94 4,573.36 5,900
Performance Sports Group Ltd. 0.00 0.00 0.00 872
Rocky Brands Inc 223.04 646.00 26.50 2,447
Ralph Lauren Corporation 8,474.58 6,275.70 726.20 24,900
Steven Madden Ltd 2,739.04 2,229.85 251.39 3,578
Simon Property Group inc 42,015.56 5,217.69 2,253.37 4,500
Tumi Holdings, Inc. 0.00 467.44 54.56 1,577
Under Armour Inc 4,970.95 5,997.68 317.71 16,400
V F Corporation 11,805.10 12,097.78 1,187.67 48,000
Vornado Realty Trust 4,512.42 1,732.00 219.22 4,008
Vera Bradley Inc 173.32 430.27 -42.66 2,950
International Textile Group Inc 0.00 0.00 0.00 4,750
Talon International, Inc. 10.16 45.48 0.50 195
Tandy Leather Factory Inc 36.94 81.39 0.86 0
Uniroyal Global Engineered Products Inc 2.43 69.88 2.86 415
SUBTOTAL 1,115,993.54 510,480.69 26,946.34 865,540
Economy


Advance Monthly Sales

Consumer Price Index CPI

Producer Price Index PPI

Retail Inventories

Personal Income

Gross Domestic Product GDP

Money Supply

Industrial Production

Productivity

Employment Situation

US International Trade

Factory Orders

Durable Goods

Construction Spending

Housing Starts

Vehicle Unit Sales

Stocks


Event Calendar

CDIF's Profile

Stock Price

CDIF's Financials

Business Description

Fundamentals

Charts & Quotes

CDIF's News

Suppliers

CDIF's Competitors

Customers & Markets

Economic Indicators

CDIF's Growth

Company Segments

Screening


Stock Performance

Growth Rates

Profitability

Valuation

Dividend

Financial Strength

Efficiency

Largest Companies

Management Effectivness

Industries


At a Glance

Performance

Growth Rates

Profitability

Valuation

Financial Strength

Markets


At a Glance

Stocks

Cryptocurrencies

Sectors & Industries

Commodities

Currencies

News


At a Glance

Stocks

Economy

Industries

Other

Help


Sitemap

Advertise

About us

Glossary


Financial Terms

Technical Analysis

Fundamental Analysis

Energy Terms

Manufacturing Terms

Transportation Terms

Health Care

Insurance Terms

Economy Terms

Hotel & Leisure Terms

CSIMarket Company, Sector, Industry, Market Analysis, Stock Quotes, Earnings, Economy, News and Research. 
   Copyright © 2023 CSIMarket, Inc. All rights reserved. This site uses cookies to make your browsing experince better. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy - UPDATED (Read about our Privacy Policy)

Intraday data delayed per exchange requirements. All quotes are in local exchange time. Intraday data delayed 15 minutes for Nasdaq, and other exchanges. Fundamental and financial data for Stocks, Sector, Industry, and Economic Indicators provided by CSIMarket.com
CSIMarket.com 1500 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071